Danielle's 12 yrs old birthday
Few month ago, We celebrated Danielle's 12th birthday in a happy occasion. Team from Starpal and Danielle's fav Medi-minder Auntie Kay paid us a visit. Its the team from Starpal that makeup of doctor, nurses, social worker and medi-minder have been supporting us all this while. Although we unable to see much facial expression from Danielle due to her condition. Through her eye we able to tell that she was delighted for this occasion. She was given a watch and pepper pig as present.
Excellent! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteBW
Auntie L
She is so beautiful. Nice to see her like this!
ReplyDeleteDanielle is a beautiful little girl! I am a young adult with CCHS, for which I am trached and on a vent 24/7. I also run the Blogs for the Kids with Vents support group my mom owns. We have a number of SMA families in our group, and you are most welcome to join! Check out our Blogs and use the contact form to let me know if you want to join.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Deborah
http://kids-with-vents.blogspot.com/
http://kids-with-vents-prayer-circle.blogspot.com/