Hospitalisation
Last tuesday afternoon, Danielle suffer from a bad reflux where the milk that she takes in flow backward resulting in acute lungs collapse. It happened when both me and my wife was not around. This episode was so bad that we have to call in the emergency service to bring her to hospital as she require to be resuscitated.
Upon reaching the hospital A&E service, she has to be intubated to keep her condition stablise. During the intubating process, danielle lost two teeth ( one came off and the other one is loose). What a painful process but it keep her condition stablise.
This morning, she responded well but her pulse rate still is high.
I hope she has a speedy recovery! I see she continues to enjoyer her personal entertainment :)
ReplyDeleteAunty L
Hope that she gets better soon
ReplyDeleteTeresa
I hope and pray that she gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and I came across your site. Princess Danielle, is such a beautiful, precious and special earthly angel. She is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. She will be in my thoughts. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Our strong princess Danielle..JIA YOU!!! We are always there praying for your healing. God is with you, God is in you, God is for you! Amen!
ReplyDelete