Hey, No Mask On!



Everyday during bathing time, Danielle's mask will be off from her face for 15mins to clean and dressing her up. It was this moment that I noticed that she actually enjoying this moment of not having something on her face and having a clear vision.

Comments

  1. Excellent! Keep up the great work!

    BW
    Auntie L

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful. Nice to see her like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle is a beautiful little girl! I am a young adult with CCHS, for which I am trached and on a vent 24/7. I also run the Blogs for the Kids with Vents support group my mom owns. We have a number of SMA families in our group, and you are most welcome to join! Check out our Blogs and use the contact form to let me know if you want to join.

    God Bless,
    Deborah
    http://kids-with-vents.blogspot.com/
    http://kids-with-vents-prayer-circle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you like to comment but find it hard to get your comment up. Just click under 'Anonymous' and end with your name. Look forward to your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Danielle's 11th Birthday

Danielle's 12 yrs old birthday

Danielle - How's things going on...