Haze,haze..please go away
Haze,haze...please go away...
Finally the PSI went down and over the last weekend (after many weeks of keeping Dan in her bedroom) we got the opportunity to bring Dan out to the living room. I can see that she is really happy that she is finally out of her room. Unlike her usual 'princess' fussy self.. She was quietly watching the youtube clips we chose for her. She enjoyed the family time in the living room. It was a wonderful feeling to be together as a family.
The happiness was shortlived. Probably due to the haze, or maybe her regular allergy due to the bad air...Dan is down with upper respiratory infection..she can't sleep well and feel so uncomfortable. Unlike the normal children, this brave girl didn't cry, but just endure the discomfort. The look on her face gave her away. Helplessness was written all over her face.
Twr is the 3rd day. I am feeling defeated again...it is never easy to watch her suffer and I can't do much..
Mom
Finally the PSI went down and over the last weekend (after many weeks of keeping Dan in her bedroom) we got the opportunity to bring Dan out to the living room. I can see that she is really happy that she is finally out of her room. Unlike her usual 'princess' fussy self.. She was quietly watching the youtube clips we chose for her. She enjoyed the family time in the living room. It was a wonderful feeling to be together as a family.
The happiness was shortlived. Probably due to the haze, or maybe her regular allergy due to the bad air...Dan is down with upper respiratory infection..she can't sleep well and feel so uncomfortable. Unlike the normal children, this brave girl didn't cry, but just endure the discomfort. The look on her face gave her away. Helplessness was written all over her face.
Twr is the 3rd day. I am feeling defeated again...it is never easy to watch her suffer and I can't do much..
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment
If you like to comment but find it hard to get your comment up. Just click under 'Anonymous' and end with your name. Look forward to your comment.