The Hospitalisation- The transfer

Preparation for the transfer to another hospital.

After 3 week of stay, Danielle is well to be transfer to another hospital for managing her there. I'm amaze by the profession of the hospital staff for carrying out the transfer. All along the way, Danielle are accompany by a doctor and two nurse. For this transfer, it involved quite a no. of people and here I'm actually more worry of the cost of the transportation than Danielle safety on the road.

Upon reaching the hospital, Danielle is quick to adapt to the changes
and amuse herself will the video watching. Not forgetting the balloon that giving by the nurse.

Comments

  1. I am glad she had a safe transfer. I hope she gets better soon.

    BW
    Aunty L

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew. am breathing a sigh of relief. take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you like to comment but find it hard to get your comment up. Just click under 'Anonymous' and end with your name. Look forward to your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Danielle's 11th Birthday

Danielle's 12 yrs old birthday

Danielle - How's things going on...