HI, I just came across your blog through the Kids with Vents website. Your Danielle IS an absolute princess, and I've enjoyed looking back on your blog, and see all her wonderful progress. My daughter, Moriah, is three, and is on a ventilator. I see that you guys live in Singapore! I was born there (my mom was born and raised in Malaysia), and I traveled there every summer to visit my grandmother and family while growing up. Things are different now, and I'm not able to go back, but I hope one day I can (I live in California).
Anyway, please feel free to check out our site. It's at www.momentswithmoriah.blogspot.com
HI My name is Jenna and I came across your site. danielle, is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, inspirational hero, smilen champ, and a super trooper. I am so proud of Danielle, moving her arm, awesome. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. i love it when other sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Few week ago, we held a mini birthday celebration with Danielle. We decorated her room with her fav character Peppa pig. Together with the Starpal team whom without failed for past 4yrs held a mini birthday with her. Though its a mini one, it mean alot to Danielle n Us. Every celebration, we celebrate it as though it could be her last one.
Few month ago, We celebrated Danielle's 12th birthday in a happy occasion. Team from Starpal and Danielle's fav Medi-minder Auntie Kay paid us a visit. Its the team from Starpal that makeup of doctor, nurses, social worker and medi-minder have been supporting us all this while. Although we unable to see much facial expression from Danielle due to her condition. Through her eye we able to tell that she was delighted for this occasion. She was given a watch and pepper pig as present.
How has Danielle's been doing? Is she well ? Guess this have been some thought for some of Danielle's blog follower. I apologies for not updating in the blog. It been quite a busy season for us as a family since the beginning of this year. Danielle do has her own facebook - https://www.facebook.com/danielle.seah.3 account which we update more often than in her blog. FB is more easier to upload post than posting at the BlogSpot. Do check out her Facebook if there not much update in the blog.
Small improvements are big milestones. she's figuring out what she can do with her "swing". keep it up Danielle!
ReplyDeleteHI, I just came across your blog through the Kids with Vents website. Your Danielle IS an absolute princess, and I've enjoyed looking back on your blog, and see all her wonderful progress. My daughter, Moriah, is three, and is on a ventilator.
ReplyDeleteI see that you guys live in Singapore! I was born there (my mom was born and raised in Malaysia), and I traveled there every summer to visit my grandmother and family while growing up. Things are different now, and I'm not able to go back, but I hope one day I can (I live in California).
Anyway, please feel free to check out our site. It's at www.momentswithmoriah.blogspot.com
Take Care,
Victoria
HI
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and I came across your site. danielle, is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, inspirational hero, smilen champ, and a super trooper. I am so proud of Danielle, moving her arm, awesome. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. i love it when other sign my guestbook.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com