New mask




We manage to find a Resmed mask that similar to Danielle existing mask. We did not immediate replace the present one as she been using it for 2 years. As she is so use to it that she protested when we put her on the new mask. But so far so good, Danielle is adjusting well to the new mask. During the transition, we actually put her on the old mask during the day and the new mask while sleeping.


For the second photo, Beth my elder daughter was so sweet that she actually folded a paper hat for her sister.

Comments

  1. This is the day I can finally sit down to know more about Princess Danielle. Prior to this, I got to know about Danielle and family through my husband. I recalled telling my husband I hope one day I have the courage to express my thoughts to them. When the day arrived for me to meet them in person at Church, I lost the courage..coz I couldnt express the words that are within me..till now..I just want to say to them "You all have transformed my life"..

    Danielle has been the strongest child I ever seen. Her will power makes me ashame of myself. Danielle has a great and noble parent, a sweet lovely sister and Im sure our little princess will fight against all difficult situations to stay healthy, happy for her family..with our Heavenly Father watching over her..

    God Bless..Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanice,
    Thanks for the encouraging word and glad to hear that our sharing of Danielle's life minister to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you like to comment but find it hard to get your comment up. Just click under 'Anonymous' and end with your name. Look forward to your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Danielle's 11th Birthday

Danielle's 12 yrs old birthday

Danielle - How's things going on...