Thoughts for the Year
How time flies that it been a month into the year of 2010. We entered into the new year having the whole family falling sick one after another. But really thank GOD that Danielle didn't got sick during this period. As I looked back the Year 2009, indeed a challenging Year and fulfilling year for me and my wife. There so much of adjustment for us and even now we are still adjusting.Rather than seeing it negatively, I approaches it with positively as there so much fulfilling time when we go through those trying moment with Thanksgiving than residing to the fate. There a choices that we need to choose from - Laughs your way through those trying moment or put up sad face thinking that the whole world own you. I totally agreed it never be easy and I'll be lying if I say I go through those moment without any bruises.
Just to share the struggles that as family that we goes through- sleep deprivation , financial stretch. thee lists goes on.. but as I lay down those burdens to the God that really interest in us. Those burdens suddenly doesn't look so burdensome any more and there always a refreshing touch of strength to go on each day.
As I watches danielle grow stronger each day, really excited us. Previous she can't tolerate sitting up as she not able to manage well her secretion . Now she able to situp at a angle of 40 degree. For her milking feeding, she not able to tolerate the bolus feed so we gave her a contiune feeding last of 4 hrs. Now she able to tolerate much bigger feed and her feeding shorten to 2 hrs. For her physical size, she put on weight and her body is much longer than any of the baby at her age group.
For this year, we looking forward for her to improve further.
Extract from a source unknown-
The greatest handicap: Fear
The Best day: Today
Easiest thing to do: Find a Fault
Most useless asset: Pride
The greatest mistake: Giving up
Greatest stumbling block: Egotism
The greatest comfort: Work well done
Most disagreeable person: The complainer
Worst bankruptcy: Loss of enthusiasm
Greatest need: Common sense
Meanest feeling: Regret at another's success
Best gift: Forgiveness
The greatest moment: Death
Greatest knowledge: God
The greatest thing in the world: Love
Comments
Post a Comment
If you like to comment but find it hard to get your comment up. Just click under 'Anonymous' and end with your name. Look forward to your comment.