'My Special Child'- Personnel Thought

The poem ‘my special child’, I extracted it from a blog written by parent of a sma child. Just like to share my personnel thought to this poem. Being a Christian and having a personnel relationship with Jesus make this journey much easy to go through. His assurance- ‘Every good and perfect gift is from above coming down from the father of the heaven lights, who does not change like shifting shadows’ James 1:17. What this mean- whatever the situation be it favor to us or not, all come from God. When you embrace what is coming toward you- joyfully, you will reap joy and if you embrace it with bitterness, you will reap bitterness and it come along with self-pity and doubt.

I embrace it positively and God follow on to assure me that “For I know the plans I have for you, say the lord. ‘ They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope’. Jeremiah 29:11” This is what it mean by blessing in disguise.

There will be struggle and I can’t deny it. I still question God each time I think what the future Danielle will face. But each time when that feeling of defeat and doubt surface. His loves just overwhelm me and reassure me that He is in control.

Comments

  1. i sense your strength and reliance in our heavenly father and your journey is uniquely peppered with tears, joy, hope and renewing faith. Indeed love conquers all pain and hardship and love never fails so King Siong Ge, your queen and princesses are fortunate to have you with them so continue to build treaures of good times with them and equip yourself to run the marathon of life for your beautiful woman and girls ya.
    In your quiet moments with Him, may you receive his constant outpour of assurance and words of encouragement and nourishment to your spirit and soul. Drink up and keep running/jogging/walking till the finish line ya. Sound philosophical but hey SMILE,joy of the Lord is with you and we are with you and by you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liming for the encouragement. You too be comfort by HIS Love and when road ahead seem quite difficult to carry on, you know that HE will carry with you and not let you out of His sight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you like to comment but find it hard to get your comment up. Just click under 'Anonymous' and end with your name. Look forward to your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Danielle's 11th Birthday

Danielle's 12 yrs old birthday

Danielle - How's things going on...